Monday, June 20, 2011

The Rarest People On Stardoll is back!



HELLO!

I wasn't posting for a whole decade! But this is the comeback, I will post everyday I promise.

First of all!
What happened to Ruubin? She is not online for 5 days now.


There are 2 things that might have happened:

1: She left Stardoll!
or
2: She went on a Vacation, since it's summer! :P

I hope it's the number 2.

And there is a new competition: Lolita's next top model, the judge is Miss_LolitaF who created the competition ,PrincessLicha and FickyFicky. You can still Apply the ending date is
22. June. (I joined) This competition is great for you, if you would like to be a famous stardoll model. Every week the chosen girls will get tasks (Making sceneries).
Wish you luck.

Ciao for now.
-Orangeberry3


No comments:

Post a Comment