Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Writer


Hey everyone, i'm Jam, also known as sugarylimes on stardoll and i'm a new writer for this fabulous blog! Some of you may or may not of heard of me so i thought id just share a little bit about myself :)

-Im a 16 year old girl from NewZealand, i love fashion and work in a clothing store. My absolute favorite designer of all time has to be Alexander Mcqueen, i just love his clothes as i think they are all unique and stunning. Ive been on stardoll now for about 4 years and come on every day. I have my own club called StardollJunkie and i love making new friends. In my spare time i play the guitar and write songs.

So thats just a little bit about myself, cant wait to hear from you, and i will be posting very soon ;)

XxX Sugarylimes

No comments:

Post a Comment